Students from all backgrounds are welcome at Confluence.
To enter into the first cycle it is necessary to have a Baccalauréat (A Level) or its equivalent. It is also possible to enter into second year by equivalence.
To enter into the second cycle, it is necessary to have a Licence (Bachelor Degree) or its equivalent.
To enter into the third cycle, it is necessary to have a Master degree in architecture or in an
associated discipline, or a 5-year professional degree in architecture.
Nevertheless, students who do not respond to the requirements above but who are able to justify professional experience consisting of a minimum of 3 years for the second cycle or 5 years for the third cycle and who are sufficiently motivated may inquire about joining CONFLUENCE.
Those students whose competences are judged adequate will be granted an interview to determine admission.
Applicants should put together a single .zip folder of no more than 10MB that contains the following material:
1. A letter of motivation that describes research interests, background and ambitions
2. A CV.
3. An A4 portfolio with examples of personal, academic or professional projects. To apply for the Post Master, samples of publications, competitions, awards, professional activities and personal research are recommended (these should be accompanied by a brief description).In all cases, the intention is to be able to understand the sensibility and creative abilities of the candidate. To apply for the 2nd and 3rd cycles assessment will be based on the candidate’s ability to conceptualize, propose unique projects and their ability
4. A video in which the applicant presents him or herself of no more than 2 minutes. The video will be used to evaluate the creation, curiosity and personality of the applicant.
5. Copy of passport or national ID card6. Passport-size photo
7. Application form
completed and signed
8. Copies of all university and high school degrees (baccalaureate).9.
Knowledge of the English language is required.To apply for the 2nd and 3rd cycles a transcript
from TOEFL or IELTS showing their proficiency in English is required.