SECOND ROUND for admissions
Join us in Paris in September 2019
10 seats available before MAY 15th
How to join Confluence ?
- Online application -> https://www.confluence.eu/eligibilite/
- A letter of motivation that describes research interests, background, and ambitions
- Copy of passport or national id
- An A4 portfolio with examples of personal, academic or professional projects, samples of publications, competitions, awards, professional activities, and personal research are recommended. In all cases, the intention is to be able to understand the sensibility and creative abilities of the candidate
- A video in which the applicant presents him or herself of no more than 2 minutes. The video will be used to evaluate the creation, curiosity, and personality of the applicant
Unlike traditional French schools, Confluence does not conduct individual interviews to allow foreign students to apply on the same basis as French students.
More than just a school record, we are looking for motivated, critical, autonomous, creative, open-minded, curious and enterprising students.