The school will develop a series of scenarios capable of addressing the issues raised by life in space. Organized around seminars and intensive workshops, this transversal experiment will use the full potential of architecture to question the key challenges of such a project:
• How to think of a new form of construction in space? > Robotic experimentation
• How to build with the material of the Moon itself? > 3D Print Experimentation
• How to design a remote-construction the process between the Earth and the Moon > VR Experimentation
• How to design interiors and objects out of gravity? > Experimentation design
• How to organize an “extra-terrestrial” collective life and the uses that accompany it? > Anthropological experimentation
These questions will converge in the architecture of the future Moon Village and will allow us to rethink more generally our way of living and building together.