Students from all backgrounds are welcome at Confluence.
To enter into the first cycle it is necessary to have a Baccalauréat (A Level) or its equivalent. It is also possible to enter into the second year by equivalence.
To enter into the second cycle, it is necessary to have a Licence (Bachelor Degree) or its equivalent.
Nevertheless, students who do not respond to the requirements above but who are able to justify professional experience consisting of a minimum of 3 years for the second cycle or 5 years for the third cycle and who are sufficiently motivated may inquire about joining CONFLUENCE.
Those students whose competences are judged adequate will be granted an interview to determine admission.
• A letter of motivation that describes research interests, background, and ambitions
• An A4 portfolio with examples of personal, academic or professional projects, samples of publications, competitions, awards, professional activities, and personal research are recommended (these should be accompanied by a brief description). In all cases, the intention is to be able to understand the sensibility and creative abilities of the candidate.
• A video in which the applicant presents him or herself of no more than 2 minutes. The video will be used to evaluate the creation, curiosity, and personality of the applicant
• Copy of passport or national id
• Passport-size photo
• Copies of all university and high school degrees (baccalaureate)
Knowledge of the English language is required.
To apply for the 2nd a transcript from TOEFL or IELTS showing their proficiency in English is required.
Materials should be sent using a commercially available file transfer site (wetransfer.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.) to email@example.com, this also includes application fees payable by check or international bank transfer.
Applicants will be notified upon receipt of their dossier.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all materials arrive at the committee by the application deadline.
Annual tuition Fees: 11 000 € per year (non-refoundable after the first day of the semester).