Key Dates for admission fall semester 2019
• Before March 15th / Application fees: 0 €
• Before May, 15th / Application fees: 100 €
• After May 15th / Application fees: 200 €
Why choose CONFLUENCE?
Based on an evolving and radical understanding of research, experimentation, and trans-disciplinarity, the Institute proposes:
• To construct an unparalleled understanding of architecture at the encounter of disciplines
• To cross prospective and experimental visions
• To create an appetite for engagement
• To generate unpredicted alternatives
• To resist the uniformization of production and imposed standards
• To go beyond the implicit limits of architecture, in order to create unimaginable opportunities.
CONFLUENCE is an educational approach that is open, alternative, international, collaborative and innovative, moving towards a hopeful and forward-looking architecture for the 21st century